Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jodoh~ *Soulmate*

I'm writing this entry today because a colleague of mine asked me if I'm married or engaged or do I have a boyfriend. Well, I'm a bit shock the question came from him. I rarely meet him. He's a nice guy, a family man with a wife and a child.

Of course la my answer ought to be; "tak ada lagi. takde sape nak~ Jodoh ak sampai lagi. Takde jodoh"
Then with a query expression, he said; "You cantik apa~ Takkan takde orang nak???"
And my standard answer would be; "ala, cantik pon kalo xde orang nak nak wat camne~"
Then he laughed.

I often get the EXTRAVAGANZA question from everybody. Everybody includes my work colleagues, my relatives, people from the market, etc. Everybody expect me to have a boyfriend. I don't get it. Does my face state my status? I don't think so. I often get 'I don't believe you faces' when I tell people I don't have a boyfriend.

Sometimes I feel a bit funny people asking me this type of question. However, sometimes I'm annoyed with the question and the expression I get from my response. I choose not to have a boyfriend. It shouldn't be anyone's problem whether I have one or not~ duhhh

All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time. 
Julie Andrews 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment