Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Crazy Tempting Tuesday

The Craziness Continues....

Crazy Sunny Sunday continued today~ Crazy Tempting Tuesday

The dress I wore last time at The Curve
I was so obsessed with the dress that I went to Bukit Bintang to find it. After work, around 4.30pm, I walked to LRT Sentul, took the train, made a stop at Titiwangsa. I walked like 100 meters and took the monorail. Then I made the stop at Bukit Bintang. It took less than 15 minutes to reach there. I crossed the road and entered Zara Lot 10~

I bought the same dress but Blue Black in colour

I took 2 sizes of the dress, tried it on in the fitting room, satisfied with size S, got out and paid~ It was rm20 cheaper than the 1st one that I bought.
Delicious Nasi Kerabu

I felt relieved and satisfied being able to buy the dress after dreaming of it~

Before returning home, I went to Bukit Bintang pasar Ramadhan. I bought laksa and nasi kerabu~ I arrived home around 6pm. It was an adventurous short journey. Furthermore it only cost around rm6 minus the traffic jam.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment