Friday, August 26, 2011

2 Happening Hectic Days at the Clinic

It was one of those hectic days at work where I don't even have time to take a break from fillling+dispensing now and then. I was working nonstop until I lost track of time. I'm not complaining, it's something I wanted to share.

Yesterday and today, we only had 2 staff at the pharmacy including myself. There are actually 6 staffs. One of them is on a maternity leave, another was on paternity leave, another was on MC and the other is on leave *she's already in Kelantan*.

We're working so fast as we had a lot of patients in the morning *in the evening there are few patients*. We had a waiting time to maintain. That is less than 30 minutes. Alhamdulillah, we were able to achieve it. I'm so relieve today. This waiting time thingy is a bit of an adrenaline rush for me. It makes me excited *plus a little bit of stress* from beginning till end.

However, our waiting time will be more than 30 minutes if there are counselling to do @ patients asking long never ending questions, people from pharmaniaga sending drugs etc. Without these setbacks, we're proud to say that we achieved less than 30 minutes waiting time for all patients.
happy days~

I could say that I was working happily in a stress situation~ I LOVE being a PHARMACIST. The BEST job ever~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment