Saturday, July 30, 2011

Places to stay~

At this moment, I have 3 house key sets to the room I rent. The keys belongs to the following apartment;
  1. Desa 288; I've been renting the room since November 2010. It means that I've only stayed there for  months. I love the place. The security system and environment is good. I stayed with my friend, Azie, and my other housemates; Dya, k.As, Pia, Erma.
  2. Orkid block 47 level 15. I'm staying there since my car is in the workshop. I've only stayed there for 4-5 days. It was a desperate room renting~
  3. Orkid block 47 at a higher level. So, I'm officially moving out from Desa 288 to Orkid. I did pack a few things and brought it home at FRIM (my family lives in Kepong). Actually, I packed most of the things I had in Desa 288. Packed and to be deliver~
Azie my beloved housemate, Fizah n I~
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment