Saturday, July 23, 2011

Etiqa Car Insurance

I don't really know how to start this blog~

Is it me@this insurance is just damn bad~

The first time I called after the accident, the person incharge wasn't serious hearing my problem. She answered me lamely as if it's non of her business. I was devastated. At that time, I thought, what the heck, I'm not gonna claim my insurance *so that I don't have to deal with such person*.

I remembered how fast their work and service was when they offered me Etiqa insurance and road tax service. They called me a few times confirming my needs. They were willing to do whatever necessary so that I'll buy their service including sending a dispatch to hand me my road tax and for me to pay their insurance policy. They were so competent that I was so impressed by their service.

However, when it comes to claiming an accident insurance, they act so damn irresponsible and so damn slow. I had to call everyday to ask the procedure of claiming. I had to ask so many times on what I need to do so that they tend my claim fast. They even said that it'll only take 2 weeks for the claim to settle. She said that the person incharge of the estimation will come between 1-3 days after the claim has been forwarded by the workshop. All those are bullshit. They're just taking their own sweet time to delay the claim and maybe decline the claim..

We'll see about that. We'll see if what they say is true.......

It is actually a lesson for me to actually choose a good and efficient insurance company so that in future if an accident happens, they'll respond appropriately.
Even the person incharge at the workshop said Etiqa is the hardest company to claim insurance. I learnt my lesson the hard way. I'll take note that next year I'll deal with MSIG insurance company instead....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment