Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Great Experience

Bismillah...

These few days I've been busy experiencing something new which is part of my job. Working in a community pharmacy.

It was exciting and fun. It is exciting because you get to meet new people everyday where they'll be asking unexpected questions about certain medicines and diseases. It's fun because you get to suggest and decide what's best for the customer.

Each and everyday I've be learning new medicines. It brings back most of what I've learnt in the University 3 years ago. I also learnt different drug's brand names available for a certain kind of meds. Some are kind of weird. They're so much different from the current place that I'm working at. I'm looking forward for future days at the community pharmacy.

Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.

Wassalam & Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment