Monday, December 31, 2012

2012: What a Great Year

Bismillah...
Bali with the elephants

Alhamdulillah. 2012 has been very good to me all year long.
  • It made me laugh and cry. 
  • It made me happy and sad.
  • It made me forgive and forget.
  • It made me calm and angry.
  • It made me honor and dishonor.
  • It made me secure and fear.
  • It made me love and hate.
  • It made me admire and despise.
  • It made me a better person.
My great friend

My uni friends

My great friend's wedding

My Brother

My great friend's bachelorette

Dinner in Penang

My Family

My great friend k. Awie

My Love

My friend's wedding

My great friend's wedding

Tutti Frutti time

Mercy Conference

My sister

My Family

My sister

Breaking fast with my great friends

One Utama

Breaking fast with great friends

My family

My family

My Brother

My Parents

My cute sister

Everything happens for a great reason. All the good and bad things that has happened made me who I am today. I learn from experience, either the hard way or the easy way.

Ahlan Wa Sahlan 2013.

Wassalam & Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment