Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Big Bad Wolf is in Town!!!

Bismillah...

What: Big Bad Wolf Book Sale 2012
When: 7th -23rd December 2012
Where: Mines International Exhibition & Convention Centre (MIECC)
Time: 9am until 9 pm
Awesomeness: Super Awesome Addicted Cheap Books

Bookmarks given at the cashier
Yesterday, I had an awesome time at the Big Bad Wolf Book Sale. I arrived at MIECC around 3.30pm after an hour a half journey from Sg Buloh Toyota Service Centre. The bookfair was huge. There are a lot of books to choose from. The hall was divided into a few sections; Fiction, Non Fiction, Children, Graphic Novels, Health, Religious, Travel, Cookery, Self Help etc. 

Part of the 26 books
I took my time going through the books one row at a time so that I won't miss a book. After 3 hours of browsing, I bought a total of 26 books which only cost RM203 *super cheap* I was so satisfied and didn't feel tired after 3 hours of walking and carrying heavy books on my shoulder and in my arms. Passion and addiction rules!

This is their official site Big Bad Wolf Books

It seems that I missed a lot of good books after looking at their website. I felt like wanting to go there again. *shoot*

Health, Business, Cookery, Self Help

Fiction

Vampires in the house

This is actually my second time coming to Bid Bad Wolf Book Sale. Last year it was held at MAEPS Hall A, Serdang. MIECC is a better place compared to to MAEPS because I don't have to walk so far to enter the book fair.

Happy Shopping!!!

You are what you Read

Wassalam & Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment