Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Favorite Number

Today I did a quiz in facebook (there are a lot of quizzes to do in fb, it kills precious time doing them) on my lucky number and aura. Well, the result is 6....

I love number 6. It sure is my lucky number most of the time. I love the number since I was in primary school. I remembered doing a school project where there is a number on my front cover of my folio. 666 was the number. Since then, number 6 became my favorite.



It's a coincidence that I've been studying in UiTM for 6years...

6 countries I want to visit: Saudi Arabia, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, France, United Kingdom

6 foods I like: Laksa, Tom Yam, Nasi Ayam, Steak, Cakes, Laksam

6 cars I like: Mitsubishi Lancer, Toyota Harrier, Honda City, Toyota Vios, BMW, Mercedes

6 movies I liked so far: Harry Potter, Transformers, Hannah Montana the movie, Ice Age, Night at the Museum, Benjamin button


I guess since I liked the number 6, everywhere I go I tend to see the number more. This is nothing serious. It's just part of my life. In future I'm not sure if the number 6 will still be my favorite.

p/s: I do like number 3 as well...
~wink~

No comments:

Post a Comment