Friday, July 24, 2009

Getting ready for a job


It is only a few days left before I report myself to the new job. I'm very excited about going to work. This would be my first job in life. Before this, during the holidays, my permanent job is babysitting my siblings at home. I get paid according to what my previous' maid salary. I remembered my salary 6 years ago. It was rm350. now my salary per month is rm600. It's enough for a moderate single lady like me.

There are a few things I'm concern about (besides the knowledge) before getting started. Among them are:
  1. The way I look at work.
  2. The image I'd portrait.
  3. My attitude at work.
  4. My communication skills with my co-workers.
  5. My behavior around my new colleagues.
I hope that my image, attitude and behavior is appropriate from the beginning till the end.





No comments:

Post a Comment