Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hospital Perubatan Kebangsaan Malaysia (finally)


Today was an amazing day. I woke early, had my breakfast, did my chore, went to the post office, babysit my siblings, heard a great news from the KKM and now I'm blogging.

I went to the post office at Jusco Prima to mail the cloth textiles I bought at Masjed Jamek to a tailor in Kelantan. Most of the tailors in KL are full. I asked many of my friends but they say that at this time of the year, the tailors have already closed the orders. They would open new orders after Eid. I still don't get it, Eid is a month away and the orders are already closed. Anyway, I found the taylor's service in the internet (that's the beauty of google). The price is cheaper and they'll post the clothes after I pay the charge. I'm satisfied with it, as long as my clothes are ready before Eid.

Today, after I received a text message from my friend, I called the KKM. I received good news that I'll be posted at Hospital Perubatan Kebangsaan Malaysia. I'll be there for a year to do my PRP. I really can't wait!!!

Most of my friends called the KKM and they got places in Kedah, Perlis, Johor, Kelantan, Terengganu, Selangor, KL, Pahang, Sabah, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, BPFK and etc. We are all very excited after 3 months of waiting.

All the best to all of us! Work, here we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment