Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Little Things

Bismillah...

My great friend decided to go under the knife for a new look and better health. It happened this morning in HKL. This is dedicated to her.

Your hand fits with mine 
Like its meant to be
I know you've never loved
The plumpness of your cheeks
When you smile
You've never loved
Your stomach or your thighs
But I'll like you as you are endlessly

I'll won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It's you
Oh it's you
They add up to
I like you
And all these little things

You can't go to bed
After a cup of caffeine drinks
You'll talk with me
About all the funny things
You're just perfect to me

I want you to treat yourself right
I want you to know
I'll always be here for you
I'll always be your good friend forever

May everything goes well. Get well soon dear great friends. I'm gonna miss you lots.

Wassalam & Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment