Monday, January 14, 2013

Cards with Benefits

Bismillah...

Work hard, earn much, spend wisely.

Today I've realized that I had a lot of cards in my handbag. I'm not saying a lot of cards in my purse as it doesn't fit my small purse anymore. It would be bulky if I put all the cards in my purse. I'm not referring to credit cards but cards with benefit from different outlets and shops.

I love to shop. I shop at random places. However, since I registered myself as a member of certain outlets and shops, I became a loyal shopper at their place. It is actually a good strategy to keep customers' loyalty.

Here, I present you a few of the cards I have:

With IKEA family card, I get discounted members price items which are way cheaper then the normal price. Plus the free drinks. With Tesco card, each penny spent will be accumulated to points.  They'll give you cash vouchers. This year I received a total of rm12 Clubcard Cash Voucher

S Card is useful for members day warehouse sale and to redeem parking payment. Same goes to ONE CARD privileges. With ONE Card, I'll be able to park my car at a special parking space

I had the Coffee Bean & Te Leaf card during my uni years. I'm a fan of coffee back then. Lately I've been using the Starbucks card. However, I never received the free drinks they claim to offer.

I love shopping at AEON. There's everything under one roof. The best thing about being an AEON member is that you get to cash voucher if you have more points. I'm not sure why I have the Metrojaya card.

Great Eastern insurance card & BORDERS!! Borders card with a 10% discount for certain books. A life saver!!!

Bonuslink card is the most essential card ever as I'm a Shell user. I can also get cash vouchers with a certain amount of points. I could also use Bonuslink card at other outlets such as Parkson.
The best card ever would be Watson card as I can redeem money to make Watson payment at the cashier any time. 

A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.

Wassalam & Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment