Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Health Tips for Headache

Bismillah...

Habit is health or habit is a disease.

1 January 2013 I spent half of the day at home, doing house chores and the other half at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara loitering with friends. It's a good day to start with staying home with my family, however, that's not a good way to end the day. 

I watched 2 movies yesterday; Jack Reacher and The Hobbit. Both movies are good. I love The Hobbit. It was awesome. I love every scene of the movie despite having a major headache half way through the movie. It was late and I was still wearing my lenses. That's the reason I'm having the headache.

This morning the headache didn't resolve despite a good night sleep. 

Coffee base drinks

While at work, I remembered Panadol Extra which contains paracetamol with caffeine to treat tension type  and non-migrainous headache. So what I did was, during recess I bought cold Nescafe and after a few sip, the headache resolved. Alhamdulillah.

Home made Nescafe

What is CAFFEINE??

Caffeine is a bitter substance found in coffee, tea, soft drinks, chocolate, and certain medicines.It has many effects on the body metabolism including stimulating the central nervous system. This can make you more alert and give you a boost of energy. That's why some people can't sleep after taking a glass of caffeinated drinks. However, the effects of caffeine on people are individualized. For some people, 2 to 3 cups of caffeinated drinks doesn't give them any effect, and others may be very sensitive to a sip of caffeinated drinks.

Caffeinated drinks can be addictive. For some people, if they stop taking caffeine, they would get withdrawal symptoms.

Black Canyon

A cup of Coffee keeps the headache away.

Wassalam & Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment