Monday, March 11, 2013

Instagram; My Love

Bismillah...

I love social networking even though I still feel lonely with all the attention I try to get. I guess I fail to get the attention from all these social network. So what.

Everyone is into social network sites especially Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, LinkedIn, everything and what not. I don't even know some of these websites. These are among the top Most Popular Social Networking sites *as cited by eBiz*.

  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. LinkedIn
  4. Pinterest
  5. MySpace
  6. Google Plus+
There is one social media that I loved most: Instagram!!! I love photos, so this is the service that shares photos fast and beautiful. I was introduce with this app by my friend when we were on our way to one of my best friend's wedding in Penang. Since then I was crazy about it. Thanks to my smartphone, I was able to upload everything randomly.

Today I found out that there are a few sites that provides Instagram statistic. These websites shows your Instagram profile. Instead of looking at your photos in the tiny phone, you can look at it here *relief*.





 You can even upload photos from your computer in one of these sites. Amazing isn't it??

Have fun with these sites. Use them to the fullest!

Wassalam & Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment