Sunday, April 22, 2012

What to bring for Camping Activities

Camping is one of the outdoor activities I like lately. It's fun and adventurous. You get to sleep on the hard ground with a chill surrounding in a small space tent. This is not an everyday feeling you get. So it's fun.

BBQ~

Pantai Morib

Rimba Kenong

Gunung Berembun, Gunung Perdah, Gunung Jasar

Gunung Bujang Melaka

2011

Each and every time I'm going for camp, I'll have problems packing up my things. I really don't know what to bring. So in this entry I'll note down a few important things to bring. This will be a guide for me each time I'll be packing.

Here goes the list of things:
  1. Toiletries *tooth brush, tooth paste, wet tissue, soap, shampoo*
  2. Shirts
  3. Trousers/Tracksuit
  4. Undies
  5. Scarfs
  6. Sweater
  7. Sandal
  8. Sports shoes
  9. Headlamp
  10. Gloves
  11. Foods/sweets
  12. Sleeping bag
  13. Ground pads
  14. Emergency aid
Happy Camping!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment