Saturday, August 3, 2013

Old School Like That

Bismillah...

Ramadhan, a bleesing month. Syawal,  a happy month... *am I going to get any duit Raya???*

Today is the 25th of Ramadhan 1434 *3rd August 2013*. Another 4 days to increase our effort of doing good deeds and become a better Muslim. It is the time to find Lailatul Qadar on the odd nights of Ramadhan. It's actually sad that Ramadhan will end in 4 more days. 

I hope that my good behaviour during this holy month continues until the day I die. I hope that whatever I did in this holy month is accepted by Allah swt.  I hope that I'll be a better Muslim in future.

Speaking of Syawal, it's the time to seek forgiveness from family and friends.  A few weeks ago I bought a few Eid cards. It's just an instinct to buy and post Eid cards to a few friends. The act on randomness. Just for fun.


I hope they liked it. Old school like that.



Wassalam & Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment