Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sport Planet Warehouse Sale

Bismillah...

A shopaholic shops like crazy on a sunny day and regrets later when it rains.

There's a warehouse sale by Sports Planet at Space, U8, Shah Alam. There are so many great and cheap sports attire and equipment available here. It starts around 11am until 9pm until 8th August 2013.

I went there twice today. The first time was with my cousin. I bought 2 sports shoes and socks. *let's ignore  the pink Nike at home*

My pink Nike


Puma OSU Canvas rm159 *original price rm229*

Adipure Training 360 rm199 *original price rm350*
Puma socks 3 for rm25 and Nike socks rm22 

The second time I went there with my siblings. My brother bought 2 pairs of sneakers, a slack and socks.

Super cheap and great value for money. Happy shopping!!!

Wassalam & Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment