Monday, August 19, 2013

I don't want to be Sick

Bismillah...

Health is gold and diamonds *and all those precious stones*

Today I don't feel well...
I took 3 hours off in the evening so that I could send my sister's scholarship form to WCT, Shah Alam.

I arrived home feeling sick. I lay down for 15 minutes, finish up my breakfast and went to the clinic. Suddenly....



I felt sad when the medical assistant said that I had a fever. And I cried. I can't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks. My number was called. I tried to stop crying but it won't stop. The Dr was curious. I was ashamed. She asked why I cried and I just told her I wasn't feeling well. 

I can't tell her the truth. I can't confess that I can't fall sick. I have a lot to do. There are so many things that needs to be done. So many things to think and find solutions.

Ya Allah, let me be strong and healthy till the day I die. Amin.

Wassalam & Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment