Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Langkawi Island

Date: 3-6 February 2012
Day: Friday- Monday
Venue: UKM Bangi- Langkawi- Padang Besar
Participants: Mostly UKM Bangi Health staffs

 It was such a great trip. This is my 4th time going to Langkawi. 

  1. The first time was a school trip when I was in SMK Badlishah.
  2. The second time was with my family. I remembered going to Makam Mahsuri, Telaga Tujuh, Museum etc. 
  3. The third time was with my great uni friends. We went snorkeling at Pulau Payar and shopping. It was an awesome trip.
  4. So, this was my forth trip.
This journey started at 10pm from UKM Bangi. We arrived around 8am at Kuala Perlis Jetty. We had our breakfast and waited for our ferry. Around 10am we departed from Kuala Perlis Jetty to Langkawi via Coral Island. We arrived around 12pm. After lunch at a cheap and delicious restaurant a.k.a stall, we headed for KILIM Geopark. It was a short ride on a boat around the geopark. We were able to see amazing eagles, fishes etc. Last but not least, we went sightseeing at a cave.


A boat ride


Sightseeing

On the next day, Sunday 5th Feb, we went on a cable car ride up to the top of Gunung Mencincang. This was my first ride up. It was exciting. The view is breathtaking. The air is fresh and cool. I love it!!

Myself, Busu, k.Awie, k.Eqin, Azie

This picture was taken in the morning before our trip to Gunung Mencincang

The team members
The last day of the trip, we went shopping at Padang Besar. I bought the necessaries including ikan bilis and fruits.

It's not the destination that matters most, however the way the trip is.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment