Thursday, November 10, 2011

Al-Fatihah to my beloved TokAyah Da

My beloved grandfather passed away on 6th of November 9.21am at Hospital Besut alone, without any family members aside except for the doctors and nurses.

The day before, on the 5th of November, I was able to meet Arwah in the ward. Arwah was in a hypoglicemic condition. Arwah was so sleepy and couldn't bother opening his eyes. We had to wake him up by calling out his name loudly and forcing him to stay awake. Arwah can hardly open his eyes. Even when I was feeding him rice his eyes were closed.

After feeding Arwah, I told him to recite zikr. Arwah didn't have any problem reciting 'Allah' as he doze off. That was the last time I spoke to Arwah.

This was his 4th time admitted to the hospital. With the same symptoms. When I asked the nurses Arwah's disease, the nurses said that previously he was admitted due to leptospirosis. This time it's due to dengue underlying leptospirosis. However he died with acute pulmonary edema secondary to DHF.

May Arwah's spirit stays among the religious ones.

Al-Fatihah

No comments:

Post a Comment