October is the month I've been looking forward to since September..
There'll be a lot of thing I had to go to and do this month..
On the eve of October I went for movies with Ewa, we watched Abduction and Bini-biniku Gangster (BBG). Both stories are good, best of all, BBG is hilarious. A good malay movie to watch. On our way back, we went to McD, stayed for 5 minutes and went home.
|At the New food court OU|
|Ewa posing with a chopstick|
In the afternoon, I went to a friend's wedding at Dewan Sivik MBPJ. I got lost going to the wedding. Instead of taking 30 minutes, it took me nearly an hour drive from FRIM. I nearly gave up, but I didn't as I wanted to meet my friends from HUKM. Luckily, I arrived and was able to eat with some other friends (pharmacist).
|A Friend's wedding|
|Coincidently I met Farah!!!|
|It's not the wedding I'm looking forward to. |
It's my friends that I wanted to meet.
|K.Long and I~|
So, this month's coming activity would be:
- TOT Smoking Cessation Course at Concorde Inn, KLIA, Sepang on the 4th and 5th Oct
- NADI Conference at Sunway Spa Hotel, PJ from 5th-9th Oct
- Pharmacist Conference on the 15th and 16th Oct
- I'm on leave for Singapore from 17th to 19th Oct *yippie yeay!!!*
- Unknown Course on the 24th and 25th Oct
- Working at a methadone clinic on the 29th Oct
October is a productive and fun month for me. I hope everything goes on smoothly as planned.