Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hectic January

It's been hectic these 2 weeks. I am busy with a lot of things that I didn't have enough sleep. Sleep seems to be the most precious thing in life right now. Instead of sleeping for 8 hours, now I only get 6 hours.

I didn't get enough sleep because of many reason.

  1. I was addicted to the Korean dramas. I did a marathon of them previously. First it was My Princess, then Over the Rainbow, Dreamhigh, Oh! My Lady, then Kaew Tah Pee (a Thai drama). *I didn't finish the whole story as I didn't have time to watch*
  2. I came home late from business meetings. I was so enthusiastic and overwhelm with the biz that I forgot it was already late and past my bedtime.
  3. I came home late from shopping malls. It's one of my habit to shop after 8pm especially going to Tesco and IKEA as they close very late at night.
  4. I can't remember....
There's a lot of things in life that we should appreciate before we don't get to do it anymore.

I really need my beauty sleep =(

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment