Thursday, September 8, 2011

Awkward Moments~

I have a few awkward moments in life. 

Today I feel awkward in my own house. *I rented a room at an apartment next to my clinic* There are actually 4 people staying in this apartment. @ siblings, myself and this other girl. Why do I need to feel awkward at all? This is because my other housemate's family is here. I not the sociable girl who can talk freely with new people I just knew. I feel really shy around them.

They arrived Wednesday morning around 1am. I was asleep so I didn't meet them. In the morning I greeted her mother and went to work. That evening I didn't come home because I was so shy. I won't know what to do around strangers. It's better to vanish rather then trying to be invisible in the house like today. Today is my 1st day fasting in Syawal. I didn't want to go out so I came home. After ironing, cooking etc, they arrived home. I didn't know what to do, so I greeted aunty and watched tv.We had a short conversation which was not important. I break my fast in my room,  *I can;t bare eating in front of strangers*, prayed and blog. Now I'm blogging alone, hearing voices outside my room. 

After this, I'm gonna pray and sleep early. I'm ashamed of myself, but I don't know what to do. My self esteem around strangers are strange.

This is pathetic and it's happening to me.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment