Tuesday, January 10, 2017

How to Forget Someone; Never Look Back Nor Regret

Bismillah...

I'll forgive and forget. 
But I hope you won't repeat the same mistake to another innocent lady.

Cherish the good moments but never look back nor regret.

Life is amazing when all that had happened happens. It either makes you weaker or stronger. Mine, the latter. Alhamdulillah.

What did I do to forget each time that person crosses my mind?
  • Dzikir 
  • Istighfar (استغفار) Seeking forgiveness from Allah swt
  • Recite Ayatul-Kursi
  • Recite Surah Al-Fatihah, Al-Ikhlas, An-Nas
  • Make du'a to Allah swt so that your heart is stronger and that He shows you the right path

Alhamdulillah, so far it worked. I trained my mind so hard in the beginning, that it became a habit when I have problems in daily life now.


Thank you for reading my post. May you'll be able to forgive and forget and have a great life ahead.
Wassalam & Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment