Monday, January 9, 2017

Design Village, Penang

Bismillah...


Design Village Outlet Mall is located at 
733, Jalan Cassia Barat 2, 
14110 Bandar Cassia, 
Pulau Pinang.
Business hour is from 10:00 until 22:00

Tel: (6)04-5899888
Email: sayhello@designvillage.today

You can follow them on:
Or visit their:

There are plenty of car parks and the parking rate is super cheap.

They provide shuttle as below:


It's located just on the left side, right after you exit the second Penang Bridge. I've been there twice and I'm in love with this place. It has all what I want.

The 1st time was 5 hours of window shopping. The 2nd time was 2 hours of shopping!!!

I got myself a lot of things actually. It's a great place to shop. These are the few things that I bought;

Daisy Dream 100ml set rm270 (normal price rm379)

Adidas Mana Bounce W rm179
Clarks Chorus Nights rm300
Camel Active rm199

At the entrance, there are food trucks that sells all sorts of food. The laksa is delicious and cheap.

Super delicious laksa. Recommended!!!

Happy shopping peeps!!

Thank you for reading my post. Have a great day ahead.
Wassalam & Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment