Sunday, May 26, 2013

Family vs Friends

Bismillah...

Family is forever and friends are sometimes foe. Love your family more than loving your friends.

It's hard to believe that your once best/good friend ignores you totally. I disagree to agree that friends are forever. Friends can actually be our hidden foe. *eventually*

You were once close like the icing and cakes. We were close, we laugh and cry together *that was just a dramatic entry*. We did most things together for years. Then suddenly things change. I'm not sure why. But things just suddenly change. No more sleep over. No more car pool. No more movies or dining together. Everything seems awkward.

This one time, I felt furious and nearly loss my temper, but luckily I managed to control myself and be patient. It was like; what the heck. This will be the last time together.

However, I learnt one thing. You will always have your family beside you when your friends ignore you for no reason. Your family will always be there for you even after a big fight or disagreement. They know you best. Love your family even when we have different opinions in life. 

My Family, mi amore..

Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken, it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.

Wassalam & Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment