Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Drama Queen #2

Bismillah...

May is a blessing month for most people as we celebrate Labor Day, Mothers Day, Teachers Day and also Nurses Day.

Today I came back from IKEA, Curve and tesco Mutiara Damansara buying necessities for my little brothers' and sisters' Teachers day tomorrow. I bought a few things such as chocolates, jellies, wrapping paper and artificial flowers from IKEA.

My sister and I arrived home and I ordered Fatimah to help with present wrapping. She sort of hesitated but I insisted that she helps out. 

Suddenly my brother asked if there's any payment for helping out...

The drama begins...
I said; since you're asking for a payment, then maybe I should ask for some payment helping all of you from the beginning. Maybe I should list out all the things that I've done from driving you from campus to giving you money. It'll be a long list. bla bla bla....

It seems that my siblings are complying with my instructions... Self made presents for the teachers!!



Happy Teachers Day to all beloved intelligent teachers in this whole wide world!!

Wassalam & Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment