A few tips going to Universal Studio Japan:
- Come early in the morning to be able to enjoy all rides.
- Avoid weekends/school holidays/public holidays
- Go there on weekdays (there are a lot of people even going there on Monday)
- Buy Express tickets to avoid queuing 1@2 hours for a ride. Last time we went there on Saturday, even with express tickets, we still need to queue certain rides for 1 hour. Just imagine queuing without express tickets *sigh*
- You can buy the express tickets at the gift shop on your left of the entrance *it is limited*
- If you don't understand Japanese language, don't go to the shows as you won't understand a single word they say.
- There are certain time frame for the express tickets, such as Biohazard the Real.
- You can bring your own food into USJ. No food restrictions.
|Biohazard the Real was awesome!!! Unfortunately I didn't win.|
Have fun and enjoy the rides!!!
Wassalam & Cheers.