A shopaholic will never confess they're shopaholic; They're just buying cheap good stuff after all.
|Ewa and I|
- I spent less *of course*
- I stayed home *most of the time*
- I brought breakfast from home *buying less for more money in my purse*
- I did less fun activity *I rarely watch movies, going out with friends, did things which doesn't cost a penny*
- I ate less expensive food *a big NO to dining in expensive restaurants*
Something happened and I snapped, and suddenly, before I know what I was doing, I spent like hell. Define hell; "The worst situation anyone could ever imagine".
What exactly did I do???
- I bought 2 pairs of Lewre wedges. *It was 50% off, so I just had to buy 2; the same design but different colors*
- I bought 7 pieces of clothes from The Poplook online *1 blouse and 6 dresses. I'm addicted to their simple chick sophisticated design*
- I bought 6 shawls in Jalan TAR *I got 3 shawls with the same design but different colors*
- I bought clothes form Jalan TAR *peach matching clothes for myself and mum*
- I bought stuff from IKEA *This month itself I went there more than 3 times*
- I went out with friends *going out means I'll spend more than rm100. Do the math of going out more than 10 times this month*
- I went shopping for my brothers and sister *I bought them foods and stuff as they're going back to their university*
- I forgot the rest.....
I never felt so happy this last few months *as I was trying to save for a cause*. Shopping made me the happiest person alive.
|This is where I got my shopaholic genetics *my lovely parents*|
Shopping is the best therapy in life.
|My happiness has arrived|
|I'm super satisfied *grin*|
|Foods at IKEA|
|IKEA ice creams *yummy*|
Cheers & wassalam...