Saturday, November 7, 2009

What does my day of Birth says about me????

~LOVE~

I did a quiz on fb (I'm totally addicted to fb nowadays... daymnnn) ; What does your day of birth says about you?

I was born on the 1st of February 1985. It was on Friday, the best day of the week. A good day in Islam...

The Result was:



  • Wise and humble. I'm the eldest in my family, so wise is a character that goes with responsibility I had to carry....

  • Inspiring character. I'm not really sure if I had inspired anyone. I am who I am. I love myself so much..

  • Creative bent of mind. I do have a creative mind. I like to think out of the box. We can follow the flow, but in a better way. ~wink~


  • Fun to be with. hmmmm.... If I'm in the mood, I'll be as cheery as a child with an ice cream in hand.


  • Loyal lover. I have never experience love. But I hope I'm a loyal lover...

  • Good looker and great dresser. I wear makeups and dress up to look good. I may not be beautiful, but I try to look good and dress well. This is the disadvantage of not being beautiful and cute.

  • Confident. Sometimes my confident just boost up and I'll be very confident. But in some condition, I'll be as timid as a mouse can be.

  • Center of attention in a crowd. Sometimes, without concius, I'll do something that can cause other people's attention. Sometimes I think that I have a disease known as ADHD... ~wink~

  • Love the finer things of life. Perfecto it is...hehe

  • Caring. I'm a caring person with a great personality. But sometimes I can be very harsh and mean if I don't like something. So please don't make me mad or disappointed..

No comments:

Post a Comment