Saturday, February 1, 2014

1st February 2014

Bismillah...

Alhamdulillah...

It's the day I was born healthy and bright. Wiser and not older. Happier and not depressed. Better in everything and not worse. 


Another year and counting. Age is just a number. How old am I? ** It's a secret you'll never know** 

The best thing about being a shopaholic is that I get birthday wishes from different outlets. The first wish came from SOGO a few days before. Amagad!! They are so efficient. Insya Allah I'll buy more things from your store. The second message came from AEON. Exciting coupon waiting for me!! Last but not least is from Digi. I was hoping I'll get 50% discount for my February bill. But I guess that is so not happening. ='(



I'm still waiting for wishes and free gift from The Travel Store as I've been shopping there lately. LOL.

Anyways friends and family did wish. I felt really old with the wishes. But I try to think myself as being more mature than yesterday.. **hope on**

Mariam: Older and wiser!!!!

Wassalam & Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment